MOONLIGHTER: BETWEEN DIMENSIONS DLC Is Finally Available on PS4, Xbox One and Switch
Mechanic: Bartosz Sobczak
Category: Roguelike Games
11 bit studios' Moonlighter: Between Dimensions DLC may have been released on PC back in July 2019, but the highly anticipated expansion is also finally available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
According to the Warsaw-based publisher, the long-awaited content drop enlarges the roguelike experience by "filling current dungeons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with mini-bosses, swarming the adventure with new weapons, armory, shop items, and rings."
Inspired by The Legend of Zelda and Supergiant Games' Bastion, Moonlighter made its debut in March 2018 to generally positive reviews, with its most successful version sitting at a sweet 84% score on Metacritic.
Be sure to learn a whole lot more about Between Dimensions in the new overview and trailer down below:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons)
- 10 original enemies and 5 minibosses
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new
- Interdimensional Items
- New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (via Steam, GOG, and the EGS).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Bartosz Sobczak - Owner, Editor-in-Chief
Lawyer by day, video game reporter by night. Long-time fan of the Mass Effect, Age of Empires, Prince of Persia, BioShock — especially the second one — and Splinter Cell series (who still believes that the best is yet to come). Tries his hardest to shine a new light on the Polish game-development scene. Gameplay Mechanix is his biggest passion project to date. Often listens to old episodes of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson while writing. Privately a cat person.
Comments for this thread are now closed...